A Business Development Manager role with Ignition Credit
Ignition Credit are an award-winning Truro based vehicle and asset financed specialist. We offer working capital solutions and asset finance facilities to aid businesses seeking to invest in new technology, equipment, ease cash pressures, and grow their business.
As a member of the STAR Asset Finance Group, we are able to offer more choice, more flexibility and more value to our customers due to our national scale, whilst retaining the local touch that our customers value so much.
Our goal is to become the most recognised asset finance provider in the UK, by delivering the very best customer service across our group and acting as a partner rather than simply a lender. We aim to do this through behaving in a proactive and agile manner, utilising technology, and most importantly, through the identification and recruitment of people considered ‘best in class’ in their field.
We have exciting plans for rapid expansion, which will see an increase of market share in existing regions, as well as the establishment of a stronger presence along the M5 corridor (Devon, Somerset, Avon and Gloucestershire) and across South Wales.
- Present the Ignition/STAR product suite to prospective new clients
- Develop a personal pipeline, and deliver against a personal sales target
- Develop long-term relationships with prospective customers
- Present quality finance applications to in-house underwriters, or to funders, in a coherent, honest and complete manner
- Follow up on regular marketing activity and take appropriate action in order to continually increase new business and improve quality and service levels
- Work toward agreed KPI’s and behaviours
- Engage with regional groups, businesses, introducers, and individuals to help to grow Ignition & STAR brand awareness
- Help to identify niche opportunities in the region for further growth
- Work within, and champion use of, group CRM
- Work closely with the Ignition Associate Director to deliver the agreed sales strategy
- Represent Ignition & STAR in line with our group values
COMPLIANCE, TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Keep up to date with compliance regulation updates including any changes within your role
- Attend and/or complete any mandatory training courses stipulated by the Company
- Lead by example and embed the conduct rules in every aspect of your work
- Identify and approve relevant training opportunities
As a Business Development Manager, you will report directly to the Associate Director of Ignition, with responsibility for developing new business throughout your region, across a variety of products and solutions.
This role will suit a highly energised, and self-motivated individual with a proven track record of success in the UK finance and leasing Industry. You will have experience in a similar role, can come in and hit the ground running, and are a team player who will fit in with the culture within the company.
The role will be home-based, but we may require you to attend internal and external meetings, networking and events.
Send your up-to-date CV to [email protected].