Credo Capital Finance - The Asset Finance Specialist
Credo Capital Finance, part of the STAR Asset Finance Group, is one of the UK’s leading Business Finance providers, offering a comprehensive range of competitive finance rates and terms.
Please call Lewis Buckley on 07841 486983 or simply complete the enquiry form below and Lewis, or one of the Credo Capital Finance team, will be in touch
For all other business types and enquiries, please contact us on 01603 703180 or complete the enquiry form below.
- For public sector enquiries or for an accurate quotation, please contact us directly on 01603 703180.
- The rental price indicated is for general guidance and is subject to affordability checks.
- Business Customers only.
*Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to status and affordability checks . Terms and Conditions apply. Rates will vary depending on individual circumstances of your business, and these examples are for illustrative purposes only. Finance example quoted is a Business Hire Purchase. For tax and VAT advice please see your accountant. Documentation fees do apply.
What is a Hire Purchase?
Hire purchase is a form of finance that can be used to buy new or used equipment. You essentially hire the asset over the contract period and once the facility has been paid off, you are the legal owner of the asset.
Benefits of Hire Purchase:
- Rather than one large sum, you can spread the cost over a 3 to 5 year period.
- Makes larger more expensive assets more affordable to the business.
- Flexibility, you can choose a fixed term and deposit that suits you.
- As the hire purchaser, you’ll own the asset after paying the option to purchase fee.
- There are usually no taxes charges on Hire Purchase agreements.
- Hire Purchase can be paid off early, depending on the customer.
Things to be mindful of:
- Asset depreciation.
- Non-payment could negatively affect the credit rating of the business and the guarantor and could result in the asset being re-possessed.
These finance products are available for UK-registered Limited companies and LLP’s. For sole traders and partnerships, the minimum amount financed needs to be over £25,001. Business customers only.