An HR Advisor role with STAR Asset Finance based in Coleshill, North Warwickshire
The STAR Asset Finance Group has brought together four leading independent asset finance businesses, with unrivalled experience of their markets, to enhance the genuine local service valued so highly by SMEs, with the many benefits of national scale.
Kennet is the largest entity within STAR and is based at the Coleshill offices. The HR Advisor role is based at this office but is a Group function supporting across all businesses. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the finance industry as part of a the HR Team.
The salary range for this full-time position is between £27,000 – £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience) and the role comes with a great benefits package too. This includes:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement (25 days + Bank Holidays)
- Salary exchange company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Other enhanced policies
- EAP app and phoneline support
- Many other great benefits
- 35 hour working week
You will be working closely with line managers to coach and advise on best practice. Supporting with; employee relations including disciplinary, grievance, performance and absence management or other queries which may arise.
As we look to bring our recruitment function in-house, the successful candidate will help to manage this process end to end with the team, collaborating with line managers to ensure an inclusive and fair process.
You will also work with the team to implement and update policies and procedures effectively across the business to support continuous improvement of HR practice. This role will include training and development and other HR projects such as; the annual appraisal process, supporting employee voice and engagement through our quarterly well-being and mental health awareness.
To be considered as an HR Advisor, you will need:
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Key experience of working with and advising line managers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and develop relationships across the business
- Direct recruitment experience
- CIPD qualified or part qualified to level 5 or above
- Good working knowledge of employment law and generalist HR is crucial as well as being able to demonstrate a strong understanding of current HR & recruitment processes.
- Practically minded; able to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
Star Asset Finance are an equal opportunities employer, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
We promote equality of opportunity and are committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. internal and external meetings, networking and events.
Send your up-to-date CV to [email protected].